$2.49 / pack
This new take on rock-paper-scissors will have your participants creating lifelong friendships in the twinkle of a pixelated unicorn’s horn. Expanding upon rock-paper-scissors N.U.R.P.Z. (Ninja Unicorn Robot Pirate Zombie) pits two players against each other in an epic battle of first their characters and then their whits.
How To Play:
- Each player is given a card that shows either a Ninja, a Unicorn, a Robot, a Pirate or a Zombie.
- Similar to rock-paper-scissors, each character beats two other characters, but can also be beaten by the remaining two characters. (Ninjas beats unicorns and robots, but gets taken out by pirates and zombies)
- The loser of this first battle then must come up with an interesting fact/story/thing about themselves that may or may not be true.
- Upon the telling, the winner must decide if this statement is true or false
- If the winner guesses correctly, they receive a point
- If the winner is incorrect the loser receives a point
- At the end of the allotted time, the person with the most points wins fame, fortune, a pat on the back or whatever you’d like to offer the winner.